Heart Smart Australia is a 26 week online program owned and ‘powered’ by Miyagi – one of Australia’s largest providers of health and wellness programs.
Designed by Dr Ross Walker and delivered by expert health professionals, our program is based on the latest science to help you improve your heart health, lose weight and reach your goals – without diets or crazy workouts.
Each week, you’ll receive expert advice and support from an Accredited Dietitian and Health Coach that’s personalised to YOU and your health markers, lifestyle and goals. You’ll also gain FREE access to an all-inclusive app featuring tracking tools, a heart smart education course, recipe guides, an online support group and much more!
Our personalised approach has proven to be effective, enjoyable and supportive, and has helped thousands of members improve their heart health, and get real results – without the diet.
Each week, they will educate you on:
- Up-to-date, evidence-based nutrition guidelines to support a healthy heart
- How foods and lifestyle choices can positively and negatively affect your heart health
- How to set SMART goals that help you achieve your health and wellness goals
Your dietitian will also empower and support you to:
- Create long term habit change and lose weight (if that’s your goal!)
- Find motivation to make lifestyle changes
- Tranform your mindset and improve your self-confidence and body image
- Find movement you enjoy and can sustain long term
- Help you to understand and overcoming emotional eating patterns
- Stay accountable
Plus, you’ll also gain access to a number of other supportive tools including a Heart Smart Education Course, 24/7 access to an app and web portal, recipe guides, an online support group and more to help you get heart smart and reach your goals.
- Want to manage or treat heart disease
- Have heart-related conditions such as high cholesterol (hypercholesterolaemia) or high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Want to prevent the risks of cardiovascular disease, stroke or heart attacks
- Have a family history of heart disease
- Want to learn more about how to support a healthy heart
- Improved heart health e.g. blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, stroke and/or heart attacks
- Potentially reducing heart-health medications
- Weight loss, and reduction in waist circumference, clothing size and fat mass
- Increased energy, self-confidence
- Better sleep quality
More subtle benefits
- Fitting into old clothes
- Achieving a balanced lifestyle and still enjoying the foods you love in moderation
- Spending more time with loved ones
At Heart Smart Australia, we don’t dictate to you, or put you on restrictive diets or strict exercise regimes. Instead, we work with you to find a lifestyle that works for you, that includes your favourite foods and movement you enjoy so you can lose weight, and create sustainable habits that last.
Why? Because what works well for one person, may not work for another. We understand everyone is unique, which is why our program individualised to you, and your health needs, rather than using a cookie-cutter approach.
Additionally, our programs offer weekly calls with Accredited Dietitians and Health Coaches to provide education, advice and support to improve heart health, and help you reach your goals. With one-on-support, you’re guaranteed to feel supported every step of the way.
All our dietitians are Accredited Practising Dietitians (APD) through Dietitians Australia. Therefore, if you qualify for NDIS funding, you can use it to join this program.
All our dietitians are Accredited Practising Dietitians (APD) through Dietitians Australia. Therefore, if you have private health cover, you can claim through your health fund (depending on your level of cover).
Once enrolled, you can elect to receive weekly invoices for claiming.
Click here to book an obligation free call with one of our friendly Heart Smart Consultants.
This is simply an opportunity for you to learn more about our program, ask any questions you may have, and to identify if we are the right fit for you.
Ready to Improve your Heart Health?
Book an obligation FREE assessment call with member of our team to learn how we can help you reach your goals. This is an informal chat and an opportunity for you to learn more about our scientific approach to getting heart smart.